Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What Lucy said

Dearly Beloved,

Grace and Peace to you.
         
         
God is not far away, watching us “from a distance.” God is with us intimately, lovingly, bringing us into being. When we feel our prayers are not answered, the lack is in our awareness, not God's. So we practice awareness. Recently my wise and lovely four year old great-niece Lucy was talking to her mother, Anna, who is also wise and lovely. This, word for word, is what Lucy said:


In your tummy,
I saw your bones and they were white.
I saw your blood and it was blue.
God was with me in your tummy.
He didn't even look at me,
not even once.
He just sat there with his eyes closed
and prayed.
And I watched Him day and night.



         
         
Deep Blessings,
Pastor Steve

______________________
Copyright © Steve Garnaas-Holmes
Unfolding Light
www.unfoldinglight.net

No comments:

Post a Comment